Monday, June 1, 2009

One Month Out

Somehow, we only have one month to go until we offically become Rosebud. I'm not quite sure how that happened since I swear yesterday I still had months to go before the rebrand. There is still so much to do.

Menus are still being tweaked although the new wine lists have been finalized.

The website is nowhere near done which amazes me because I feel like that is all we talk about these days...

Renovations are about 50% complete. We have new bar stools, new upholstery, and a new banquette. Still to come are new paint colors and a refinished floor.
What else are we spending money on these days?

menu books
menu paper
matches
chalkboards
business cards
press kits
gift cards
thank you cards
artwork
picture frames...

A successful rebrand of Food 101 Morningside to Rosebud? Priceless.

Stay tuned for more renovation updates including the amazing collage we are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment